What is the correct spelling for SUPORRTING?
This word (Suporrting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPORRTING
- sparring "That was an easy guess," I said, sparring feebly.
- spouting You're always spouting nonsense.
- sprouting Thus the legend became established and the belief in the Tartary lamb became so firm that for several hundred years people even in England thought that in the Far East there grew this wonderful plant with a vegetable lamb sprouting from the top of it.
- spurring Yet even then none durst come up to him, but being pelted at a distance, and driven to stony steep places, he had great difficulty, with much spurring, to guide his horse aright.
- Separating He had never thought-so immense was the abyss separating them from each other-that there could be anything in common between them.