What is the correct spelling for SUPOVISER?
This word (Supoviser) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPOVISER
- spenser Spenser took his Master's degree in 1576, and then left Cambridge.
- sponsor Written because you asked it, first read aloud to beguile our ride across the great American desert, and finally printed because you wished a copy as a souvenir of our journeyings, no one can so naturally be called upon to stand sponsor to the little tale.
- spouse As to my spouse herself, has she not reason to be pleased with me for having permitted her to receive Miss Howe's letter from Wilson's?
- supervise To make a success of the investment, I found I had to take hold, personally, and not only supervise the work, but know how to do it, and to do it if occasion demanded it of me.
- supervised He knew that he ought to have systematically worked it out and supervised it, and that he had meant to do it, and that it had never been done.
- supervisor The Supervisor rose to go, but Wilbur stopped him.
- suppose I put it up to him once, and what do you suppose he says?
- surprise Bansemer asked, in surprise.
- burial-ground New London, sail up the Thames, 422; the town and its beginnings, 422, 423; light-houses and light-ships, 423, 424; Hempstead House, 425; Court-house, 424; old burial-ground, 426; the harbor, 426; Arnold's descent, 428, 429.