What is the correct spelling for SUPPORING?
This word (Supporing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPPORING
- sparing The North, that Land of Silence, makes men sparing of words, and even women only talk when it is necessary.
- sparring Aunt Kipp dropped her work with a shrill squeak, for she thought the boy was dangerous, as he stood before her, sparring away at nothing as the only vent for his indignation.
- spring IN the green and gallant Spring, Love and the lyre I thought to sing, – In The Green And Gallant Spring by Robert Louis Stevenson
- spurring The horses themselves understood the signal, and needed no spurring to prompt their advance.
- Spearing No offensive ray spearing across the reaches of space; no slightest change in the brigand's course.
- Supposing Supposing that he had called us, we rode towards him.