What is the correct spelling for SUPPORINT?
This word (Supporint) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPPORINT
- sparing Scarce anything in the whole history seems to me so odd as this fact that my real beginning of fear was one, as I may say, with the instinct of sparing my companion.
- sparring When this "sparring partner" came to face Corbett in the imitation ring he was so paralyzed with terror he could hardly move.
- spearmint He was telling the tale of how the well-known trainer had given him the certainty to a new customer, whom Spearmint had never shaved before.
- spirit "Industry and spirit" We'll go off if we get near it – How Can The Labouring Man Find Time For Self-Cultu by Martini Ranch
- spring I brought dear water from the spring Praised in its own low murmuring, – Deserted Garden, The by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- spurring Spurring his mustang, the cowboy rode away.
- suppliant He used the ceremonial title without hesitation, and the Old One said in distress, "The son of Hastur need never speak as a suppliant to the Sky People!"