What is the correct spelling for SUPPORITNG?
This word (Supporitng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPPORITNG
- sprouting Really Max had begun to suspect that their camp-mate must be writing a story, founded on that strange cabin, with its lichen-covered walls, and the roof that seemed to be sprouting green grass with the moss.
- supporting Our lives were threatened, and the rope was placed around my neck once, but by the entreaties of my wife and children the rebels concluded to let me go a day or two longer; then if I would not join with them in supporting the Confederate government, I was to be hung or shot.
- Separating He defended himself to the best of his ability, and the landlord and his men ran up at the noise, and had some difficulty in separating us.
- Spiriting That this fire, blazing brilliantly on the surface of the clear spring water, was kindled by supernatural power was not for a moment doubted by the mountaineers who had never before heard of such a phenomenon, and the spiriting away of Persimmon Sneed they promptly ascribed to the same agency.
- Sprang He sprang up again.
- Sprung "Where can he have sprung from, this Villacourt?
- Suppurating A long suppurating channel extended from the external wound, between the loin muscles and the right kidney, almost to the right groin.