What is the correct spelling for SUPRIISED?
This word (Supriised) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPRIISED
- sprigged There was sure to be a crab or lobster ready, and a dish of prawns sprigged with parsley; if the sea were beginning to get cool again, a keg of philanthropic oysters; or if these were not hospitably on their hinges yet, certainly there would be choice-bodied creatures, dried with a dash of salt upon the sunny shingle, and lacking of perfection nothing more than to be warmed through upon a toasting-fork.
- surprise He seemed to take it in with a good deal of surprise.
- surprised They were surprised and delighted to see this new and beautiful face.
- upraised It was a weapon of great size and weight, having been made expressly for himself; and with this upraised, he silently but swiftly glided after the unconscious Arab.
- Apprised Lord Walterton, Sir James Overbury and as many of our usual friends as were in the town, apprised that play would be in full progress....
- Praised But Aretino praised you.
- Sprained I think perhaps I've sprained my wrist a little, but that was when I went in myself.
- Superposed Later on, Lilienthal abandoned the glider, or elementary form of monoplane, and adopted a system of superposed planes, corresponding to the modern biplane.
- most caviling