What is the correct spelling for SUPRIORS?
This word (Supriors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPRIORS
- am apposite
- gat angry
- man or woman of learning
- more daedal
- priors The Priors of Noyes were bound to keep it in good repair by reason of the lands they held on both sides of it.
- SPIRES Out of these woods and fields rose at intervals what seemed the towers and spires of cities set upon hills.
- Spores In the course of a few hours myriads of the brown spores will have fallen from the surface of the gills, where they are borne.
- spurious And this might be the chief cause of his contriving the death of Demetrius; as he might well fear, that so long as there was a lawful successor in the family, there was no security that his spurious birth might not be revealed.
- superior 7. I have never seen its superior, and, in fact, never saw its equal.
- superiors He had the confidence of his superiors and the friendship of all around him.
- surprise Let us talk of your surprise.