What is the correct spelling for SUPRIZES?
This word (Suprizes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPRIZES
- am apposite
- being sleepy
- conferred trust
- continuing on
- continuing to
- contracts for
- most caviling
- puts sea
- sprees And to Billy Goat, who sometimes sang in the choir of a church not a hundred miles away-for people agreed to forget his occasional sprees-there came, he knew not why, the words of a hymn he had sung only the preceding Sunday: "As pants the hart for cooling streams, When heated in the chase-" The words kept ringing in his ears as he listened to the conversation inside the room-the partition was thin, the door thinner, and he heard much.
- sprites Half-an-hour after breakfast he was in the billiard-room; he never quitted it until he dressed for dinner; and he generally contrived, while the world were amused or amusing themselves at the comedy or in the dance, to steal down with some congenial sprites to the magical and illumined chamber, and use his cue until bedtime.
- spurious This notion or mystical hope took increasing root during the fifteenth century, and is to be found in many respects embodied in the spurious constitutions mentioned, which bore respectively the names of the Emperors Sigismund and Friedrich.
- sunrises Sunrises are very trying.
- surplices While it dropped a shaft of light tore through it and smote flashing on the vane high above Taffy's head, turning the dark side of the turrets to purple and casting lilac shadows on the surplices of the choir.
- un seating