What is the correct spelling for SUPVISER?
This word (Supviser) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPVISER
- almost on one
- more daedalean
- more vitrified
- short snort
- spenser At one time Professor Child gave a course in Spenser and the English Bible, and is said to have been moved at times when reading before his classes to a truly Elizabethan access of tears.
- Spies Spies had been present-he could not doubt it-and the fact was full of significance.
- supervise Over all these agencies are two general or traveling agents, with authority to supervise and check up the various offices.
- supervised There Fulton supervised in person the completion of the vessel and construction of her machinery.
- supervisor I turned over all the drafts my company made from his first crude "plans," and he handed them to the supervisor of the construction company he bought out.
- suppose I suppose you have heard of us?"
- supposes "She has nothing of my composition," said the cardinal; "I do not think she supposes me a fine poet, and for that reason your stanzas must be written in such a manner that she will not esteem them above my abilities."
- surprise This did not surprise him.
- survives Youth ended, I shall try my gain or loss thereby; Leave the fire ashes, what survives is gold: And I shall weigh the same, give life its praise or blame: Young, all lay in dispute; I shall know, being old.