What is the correct spelling for SUPYOIS?
This word (Supyois) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPYOIS
- spouse But now farewell, my children; our young heroes must look at this our city of Sais; before parting, however, I will repeat to them what the malicious Siuionides has sung of a good wife: "Dear to her spouse from youth to age she grows; Fills with fair girls and sturdy boys his house; Among all women womanliest seems, And heavenly grace about her mild brow gleams.
- spurious The earliest laughter of English literature is ridicule; and if this ridicule seems to touch things sacred, it will, on the whole, I think, be found that not the sacred things themselves, but some unreal or spurious use of them, is really attacked.
- supplies "It's nearly always bad to split an outfit, and bad to get away from your base of supplies.
- suppose "I suppose not," Malone said.
- Spies We'll soon show 'em how we serve out spies.
- supports In the middle of the blue drawing-room, in front of the window opening to the balcony, a little boy of four was making a tremendous noise as he whipped the rocking-horse, whose two curved supports for the legs did not move fast enough to please him; his pretty face, framed in fair curls that fell over his white collar, smiled up like a cherub's at his mother when she said to him from the depths of an easy-chair, "Not so much noise, Charles; you will wake your little sister."
- spoils I am laying five to one that I've found out how Jocelyn Thew counts on getting his spoils into Germany."
- spurs She wanted money and power, and she drove spurs into her husband that he might obtain for her more and more money, more and more power.
- supposes Despard, like the doctors, supposes that she is in a stupor.
- superiors Honored there by great and small, his every word had had its value; and when each day he gave utterance to his thoughts, what he bestowed came back to him refined by earnest discourse with his associates and superiors, and he gained new treasures for his inner life.
- spits "Hark how the Hebrew cat spits," he said.
- spoons These spoons are all made in Soudan, and are extremely neat, the shaft of the spoon being very much bent, and the bottom very large and deepened in.
- spools Simple enough to locate them spools of wire.
- suppers We found two of the worst of them guilty of several charges, such as being insolent to the students, not exerting themselves to cook clean for us, in concealing pies which belonged to the students, having suppers at midnight and inviting all their neighbors and friends to sup with them at the expense of the students, and this not once in a while but every night....