What is the correct spelling for SURCES?
This word (Surces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURCES
- de frocked
- dis ingenuousness
- following scent
- give devil
- more declined
- saucers 95 12 tea cups and saucers 1.25 12 tin measuring cups 1.25 12 egg beaters .
- sauces She and Bouchalka had between them a whole literature of traditions about sauces and fish and pastry.
- sluices And the sea through all its tide-ways Swept the reeling vessels sideways, As the leaves are swept through sluices, When the flood-gates open wide.
- source So this is the source, he thought.
- sources But it must be remembered that most of the information comes from French, and consequently hostile, sources.
- success The movement gave promise of fair success.
- sues The boy-parson lays down the sanctity of the priesthood and rapturously sues for admission.
- surcease And to that worn and weary heart There came a glad surcease: He heard again the dear old chimes, And smiled and uttered peace.
- surfaces They had mirror-bright surfaces, as if melted apart.