What is the correct spelling for SUREY?
This word (Surey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUREY
- sere He took to proverbs; sure sign of the sere leaf in a man's mind.
- sire "Of a truth, sire !
- sore 44. Let him wear a loose shoe that has sore feet.
- sorry I-I can't tell you how sorry I am.
- sure "No," said the other, "I'm not sure , but I know.
- surely "No, surely , dear fellow!
- surety And all this did give surety to our fears that they were under a spell from that horrid House afar in the Land; and we had an assurance that this thing was.
- surly "Yes, it was that," replied a surly voice.
- surrey Is this the Surrey or Sadlers Wells?...
- survey The warning startled Gordon into an apprehensive survey of his saddle bags.
- sorer He would dream of the pleasure of his old access to the giefstol of his lord, whom he saluted with kiss and head on knee, and then he would wake a friendless man in the wintry ocean, and his grief would be the sorer at his heart for the recollections of lost kindred that the dream had revived.
- surer Happily for him, he has a surer guide than human science in that unknown power within him, without which he had been without any knowledge."
- sourer "September blow soft till the fruit's in the loft," is the prayer of all apple growers; it is pitiful to see, after a roaring gale, the ground strewn with beautiful fruit, bruised and broken, useless to keep, and only suitable for carting away to the all-devouring cider-mill, though, even for that purpose, the sweet Blenheim does not produce nearly so good a drink as sourer accredited cider varieties.