What is the correct spelling for SUREYING?
This word (Sureying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUREYING
- burying The terrible conviction that it was indeed possible her mother might justify, excuse, or, at any rate, pardon the action, came upon her heart like ice, and burying her face in her hands, she burst into tears.
- crying A shrill-winged sound comes flying North, as of wild souls crying – Four Songs Of Four Seasons by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- frying Funky like onions you fryin', girl you ain't lyin' – Smells Like Funk by black eyed peas
- prying There was much prying with the iron rods before the stone was finally tilted enough so that the drenched prisoner was released.
- Drying A torrent of lava welled up into the crater, overflowed it, and ran down the sides of the cone into the channel of the Skapta river, completely drying it up.
- Currying The names with which they adorned their maps were a piece of courtiership and a means of currying favour with the great and powerful, just as their espionage, and their supply of illicitly-obtained and flavoured information to Decaen in Mauritius, were essays to advance their own interests by unworthy services.
- having a heart