What is the correct spelling for SURFACAE?
This word (Surfacae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SURFACAE
- savage Without property life cannot rise above the hand-to-mouth existence of the savage .
- service We have hospitable hands, keen brains, warm hearts at your service .
- suave When he spoke, his voice had a quality of suave ugliness that grated like a rasped saw on Charlotte's nerves.
- suffice Just how long this handle is, remains unknown, but it may be shown from the law of gravitation that less than a hundred yards of elongation would suffice for the work it has to do.
- suffocate They draw closer, they surround me, they hem me in, they suffocate me, crush me, I can't breathe.
- suffrage Lionel was not paying very much heed; perhaps that was why he rather indifferently asked Mr. Quirk whether he himself was in favor of extending the suffrage to women.
- suffuse At the recital of a noble action or a beautiful thought, they would suffuse with tears, and his mouth trembled.
- sumac Dead earnest, Miss King; and for medicine we had sumac and white-oak bark.
- surcharge Considering the general tendency to multiply offices and dependencies and to increase expense to the ultimate term of burthen which the citizen can bear, it behooves us to avail ourselves of every occasion which presents itself for taking off the surcharge , that it never may be seen here that after leaving to labor the smallest portion of its earnings on which it can subsist, Government shall itself consume the whole residue of what it was instituted to guard.
- surf It went with the sound of surf .
- surface There was the flat, dark object lying on the surface exactly where it had disappeared, and-near it was another.
- surfeit Surely you've had both to a surfeit .
- Syriac Some of his works were written in Arabic, but most of them in Syriac .
188 words made from the letters SURFACAE
3 letter words made from SURFACAE:aar, aas, ace, aec, ara, arc, are, car, cer, cue, cur, ear, ecf, era, esr, far, fes, fur, raf, ras, ref, res, rue, sac, sea, sec, sue, suf, sur, uca, ufa, usa, use.
4 letter words made from SURFACAE:aare, acer, acre, afar, aras, arau, arca, area, ares, arse, arua, asea, asur, auca, auer, aura, cafe, care, cars, case, cefr, crau, crue, crus, cure, ecru, esau, face, fare, faur, fear, feur, frau, frce, frea, frue, fuer, fure, furs, fuse, race, raef, rase, raue, raus, ruea, ruef, rues, rufa, rufc, rufe, ruse, safe, saru, saue, scar, sear, serf, suar, suea, suef, suer, sura, sure, surf, uafa, ufer, urca, urea, user.
5 letter words made from SURFACAE:aaref, acres, acuse, aefrs, aeras, afear, afsar, aracu, arcae, arcus, areca, arsuf, asare, ascra, asfar, asfur, asura, aucas, aures, ausaf, cafer, cares, cauer, causa, cause, ceras, cerus, creus, cruse, cuers, cufre, curae, cures, curse, ecrus, ecusa, eruca, facer, faras, farce, farsa, faura, faure, ferus, fraas, frace, frase, fraus, freas, fuera, furca, furse, fusar, fusca, fuser, racas, rasau, rfuea, rseau, rusca, saare, saaru, sacer, sacra, safar, sarac, sarfu, sauce, sauer, saura, scare, scarf, scrae, scurf, seraf, suara, suare, sucre, sueca, sufre, surae, urase, ureas, ursae, uscaa.