What is the correct spelling for SURFACTENTS?
This word (Surfactents) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SURFACTENTS
- suffocating i feel like i am suffocating i feel my life depreciating – A Start by Dirty Dancing (Related Recordings)
- Perfectness Again, with all possible respect for the feelings of the living, the biographer has wisely suppressed nothing needed to bring out truthfully the ruggednesses and irregularities that characterize the strong and somewhat one-sided development of genius as contrasted with the regular features and insipid perfectness of things wrought on a small scale.
- Savants The savants and thinkers who have meditated on this question have always considered the theory of emission and that of periodicity as incompatible.
- Students Hyacinth slipped past the group, and approached two better dressed students who stood apart from the others.
- softens Yet the more serious songs are those which please me best, for in them I find a certain touch which softens my feelings, giving me gentler thoughts and a broader charity.
- servants Perhaps one of the servants saw a mouse!
- quotients "Because a divided by b equals c divided by d," he murmured, "the first quotients m m are equal.
- subtends Half of this major axis, or, what comes to the same thing, the angle which the radius of the earth's orbit subtends as seen from the star, is called the star's "annual parallax."