What is the correct spelling for SURFCES?
This word (Surfces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURFCES
- services Call here to-morrow morning, and I shall claim your services."
- suffice As for Hodge and his mortgage, ten years would not suffice for his business, were he allowed to wander on.
- suffuse Her cheeks will redden, her eyes flash and suffuse, her heart beat like a trip-hammer, her white teeth set, her soft lips will firmly close.
- surcease It was not long before surcease from intellectual labor and indulgence in field sport restored him to health and to activity.
- surface His horse may clear the hedge, but how about the landing on that iron-like surface?
- Surfaced In 1918 there were only a few miles of surfaced road in Fairfax County, and any roadbuilding or repairs were made at the discretion of individual landowners.
- Surveys Till quite the end of last century it was always known as 'The Pikes,' and it was only when careful surveys promoted it that it became necessary to add the name of its finer-shaped and better-known neighbour, to show what 'Pikes' were being spoken of.
- suffers Experience all over the world shows that a short-hour State suffers nothing in the competition with a long-hour State.
- safes Spreading over those months he appeared at 'The Safe' in twelve different characters and rented twelve safes of different sizes.
- sources From the Original Papers of the Family, and other sources.
- serfs In feudal society the lord of the manor claimed the right of the first night with the wives of his serfs; this was one of the ruling class privileges which was abolished in the French revolution.
- surfaces In other cases reckless attempts to cut the calf in pieces have left raw surfaces with projecting bones which dangerously scratch and tear the womb and passages.
- suffuses If poetry is an atmosphere that suffuses literature, it may bathe most various ideas.
- sauces Ragu red, your brain leakin them sauces Like an, autopsy leavin 'em nauseous, when I aim at your bosses – One Of Ours Part II by Mobb Deep
- suffices "It suffices for me if I can only feel sure that this method will commend itself to a few worthy and learned men who will make it of use to many patients.
- surfeits It is always covered with fat, and soon surfeits one.
- beating the drum
- de generation
- de gradations
- give an account
- have charge of
- most tabulated