What is the correct spelling for SURFICE?
This word (Surfice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURFICE
- de gradations
- service It is possible I might be of service to you.
- suffice Let it suffice for the present, that the young widow, who is already thoroughly consoled, does not cease to talk about you, to ask about you, and to inquire whether you will return soon."
- suffices The mere fact of its presentation at so early a date suffices to prove how completely he had prepared for the recent change and how thoroughly assured he was of success.
- suffuse What amethysts their peaks suffuse!
- surface In this way he would show men what the earth, just under its surface, contained, without their going into mines and caverns.