What is the correct spelling for SURFICED?
This word (Surficed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURFICED
- suffice It was cheap at half the price Took a shovel where a spoon would suffice – Enlighten Me by Echo & The Bunnymen
- suffused He could not, therefore, read the look of love in her eyes, nor comprehend the flush which suffused her face whenever he approached.
- surface Rien que de la lisse surface Que du collant double face – Comme Eux by Francis Cabrel
- surfeited It was simply because he had been surfeited with too much content, he replied, passionately.
- Surmised Every one nodded approval; as Gaston had surmised, there were soldiers, sailors there present, all of whom understood duty and obedience to the King's commands.
- Survived The Christian Church survived.
- surfaces They were given it to enable it to pass lightly over the leaves of water-lilies, and other yielding surfaces, through which a narrow-footed bird would at once sink.
- suffices It suffices to close this Second Part by completing the history of the deeds of the 12 Inca tyrants who reigned in this kingdom of Peru from Manco Ccapac the first to Huascar the twelfth and last tyrant.
- most tabulated