What is the correct spelling for SURFICES?
This word (Surfices) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURFICES
- services They advised him to forgive them on account of their former good services, but that they should not be trusted any more.
- suffice Suffice to say, I was terribly cut up over the way my first serious affair of the heart turned out, and tried my best to hate myself for letting it worry me.
- surface It was the look he had when he was collecting his attention, bringing it up from distant deep places to the surface, to herself.
- survives Accursed each Cymrian who survives his land!
- surmises Several small incidents seemed to confirm their surmises.
- surfaces In the kindergarten are heaped up observations regarding geometrical forms, lines, surfaces, cubes, colors, and so on.
- suffuses But her apprehension died when she found that the desert transmutes what is close as well as what is remote, suffuses even that which the hand could almost touch with wonder, beauty, and the deepest, most strange significance.
- suffices How little suffices some!
- suffixes The change of the suffixes is there certainly not without a reason.