What is the correct spelling for SURFICIENT?
This word (Surficient) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURFICIENT
- deficient There was an expression in his eyes that indicated that the man was deficient.
- efficient Shelby, now,-his big efficient mind would know at once what was best to do.
- servicing Either there already were more or there would be more convertees reasonably soon, and about half of them would be female unless Mandi planned to spend a great deal of her time servicing all her male convertees herself.
- Sufficed That alone would have sufficed to indicate the state of his comrade's temper, for so far as it is possible, men handle giant-powder very tenderly.
- sufficiency What a bad quarter of an hour that is before the meeting, when he has grave doubts as to the sufficiency of his income!
- sufficient Any words were sufficient.
- sufficiently When I got sufficiently desperate, I would stop writing books and go off on a hunting trip.
- Sufficing My camp was a shelter of bark, raised on poles, open in front to the morning sun, just sufficing to shed the rain, while my bed was a layer of the branches of the fir-trees that grew around.
- Surfaced And a memory, buried all my life, suddenly surfaced.
- surfacing The materials employed for surfacing roads should be both hard and tough, and should possess by all means cementing and recementing qualities.