What is the correct spelling for SURFIS?
This word (Surfis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURFIS
- suffice He replied, in a voice so weak as to be scarce audible, "To make me well a single word will suffice: say it!"
- suffix A prefix or a suffix may essentially change the force of the stem, as in master-ful and master-ly, contempt-ible and contempt-uous, envi-ous and envi-able.
- suffuse The love which may suffuse our lives, the gifts, the consequence of that love, which may enrich our lives, should, and in the measure in which they are received will, adorn and make beautiful our lives.
- surf The shore was soon reached; providentially there was no surf, and the men quickly landed.
- surface The Chief pointed to the surface of his desk.
- surfeit Natural, you know, when I have been having a surfeit all my life of old beds and chairs, and John of Gaunt and the Black Prince.
- Turfs At times, again, when there was no apparent danger; pastor and people met in the recesses of woods, in secluded glens, and on the sides of sequestered mountains, where the vault of heaven was their covering, the moss turfs their humble altar, and perhaps a solitary seat their pulpit."
- Sufism That Omar was also tainted by Sufism there can be no doubt; and many of his most daring flights must be regarded as the results of the greater license which Mystic interpretation gave to its votaries.
- surfeits Not that I have beaten you, but beaten one that will be beaten: one whose dull body will require a laming, as Surfeits do the diet, spring and fall; now to your Sword-men; what come they for, good Captain Stock-fish?