What is the correct spelling for SURGER?
This word (Surger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURGER
- auger The Jesuit Edmund Auger, confessor to Henry III., persuaded that unfortunate prince to put himself at the head of the flagellators.
- burgher She imagined I would give myself in marriage, and make a baroness of an indifferently pretty burgher maiden; yes, a baroness of the realm, and expect no other compensation for it than a wife to bore me!
- luger I stand wit' this Lex Luger stashed in the Couger – Gun Rule by La The Darkman
- sage Set in Gargantuan mould, Joyful laugh, yet quick to rage Princely wisdom, habits bold; Power, glory, lauded sage – Pantagruel's Nativity by gentle giant
- burger There were present-from the South-African Republic: The Acting President, S. W. Burger, Commandant-General Louis Botha, State-Secretary F. W. Reitz, General de la Rey, and Ex-Generals L. G. Meyer and G. C. Krogh, also the State-Attorney, Mr. L. Jacobsz.