What is the correct spelling for SURGUERY?
This word (Surguery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURGUERY
- augury Was his daemon an external sign, as in augury, an audible voice, or an inner, perhaps supernatural light, a voice of reason, speaking to the soul's highest faculty, through no uttered word or symbol?
- roguery There was some trick, some roguery in it.
- screwy If that was the correct conclusion, it made everything even more screwy.
- scurry Our baby quail got tangled in the long grass as he tried to scurry away and I picked him up.
- sugary "A sugary way," chirped Ethel Jephson.
- surge He felt a surge of hope.
- surgery Among his varied knowledge he possessed some skill in surgery, which at this moment was of more value than even his chymical lore.
- surrey A degree further west, on the contrary, the hawthorn did not show a leaf for some time after the blackthorn had bloomed in Surrey.
- Surged And in that instant a fierce joy leaped up in Flatray and surged through him, an emotion stronger than the fear of death.
- surer And the more he pondered over the matter, the surer he became that the vase must have been given for the sake of the shell, and that by-and-by the shell would show why it was there.
- surges My bosom is filled with the glory of spring; It surges and roars like a wood in a storm!