What is the correct spelling for SURGURIES?
This word (Surguries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURGURIES
- surprise Mary exclaimed in surprise.
- Auguries Even the boldest veterans were dismayed at this accumulation of hostile auguries.
- Squires For here Scott placed the leading incidents of the "Lay,"-the first and finest of his Border efforts: "Nine-and-twenty knights of fame Hung their shields in Branksome Hall, Nine-and-twenty squires of name Brought them their steeds to bower from stall."
- Sutures The opinion of modern authorities on this subject is that those who say that the closure of the sutures of the skull determines brain growth would or should also say that the cart pulls the horse, for, if the sutures of the Native skull close at a somewhat earlier date in the average Native than in the average European then it simply means that the Native reaches maturity slightly earlier than the average white man.
- secures After this life of faithful service for others, I am thrown adrift, at fifty years of age, upon the cold world, with no place on earth I can call home, and not a penny to supply my wants with, except what my own exertion secures to me.
- curries If we'd had a few men like the Curries and Bowkers of the old days up here from the first, all this would never have happened.
- scurries New Year's Day opened fiercest of all, with scurries of snow, lowering sky, and a wind that threatened to be a gale before night.
- am an adjunct of
- beared off
- holding the bag
- inquires in to
- more declined
- un seemly
- par-three golfs