What is the correct spelling for SURI?
This word (Suri) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SURI
- sari There was no violent clash of colour; the only vivid colour note was the rich red of a silk underskirt that showed where the clinging folds of the white gold-embroidered sari were draped a little at the side.
- sure I'm not sure if I can get away to-night." Was that somebody screaming it wasn't me for sure I lift my head up from uneasy pillows, put my feet on the floor – Scoundrel Days by a-ha
- surf He had only one idea then, thankfulness that he had not taken the baby with him in the surf .
- Sufi Senegal other: labor; students; Sufi brotherhoods, including the Mourides and Tidjanes; teachers
- Yuri After-hours trading or extended hours trading, the trading of securities after the stock market has closed After Hours (novel), a 1979 novel by Edwin Torres After Hours (manga), a Yuri manga about the Japanese dance music scene by Yuhta Nishio.
- SUI The postulant, who must be at least twenty years old, is examined in order to ascertain that he is sui juris and has no disqualifying disease or other impediment.