What is the correct spelling for SURLUSE?
This word (Surluse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SURLUSE
- sluice After having travelled with the greatest difficulty for two miles over execrable country, so boggy as to be barely possible to traverse, their progress was stopped by a creek 25 yards wide, flooded "bank and bank," and running like a mill sluice .
- slush The surface was covered with the watery slush of melting snow, and great cracks ran in many directions through the ice.
- suffuse The waves that emanate from the canvas suffuse your senses but do not soothe or satisfy.
- Sallies My poor cousin De Guise is my only refuge; and although she occasionally tells me some home-truths, yet she does it with so much good humour that I cannot take offence, and only laugh at her sallies."
- Zulus The two Zulus were left standing there a picture of mortification and disgust.
- burls In North America, Native Americans carved tree burls into durable wooden objects with uniquely marbled grain.
61 words made from the letters SURLUSE
5 letter words made from SURLUSE:eluru, luers, lures, lusus, resul, resus, reuss, ruess, rules, ruses, russe, slues, slurs, sluse, suers, sueur, sulur, sulus, sures, ursus, users, ussel.
3 letter words made from SURLUSE:esr, ler, leu, res, rue, sle, sls, sse, sue, sur, sus, url, use.
4 letter words made from SURLUSE:less, leur, leus, luer, lure, reul, rues, rule, ruse, slue, slur, suel, suer, sues, sule, sure, suru, suus, ulus, ursu, urus, user, uses, ussr, usul, usus.