What is the correct spelling for SURPERISED?
This word (Surperised) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPERISED
- more daedalean
- most caviling
- Superposed Thus, within the band, the two series of vibrations, which elsewhere were isolated, must have been superposed on one another; while, near the edges of the band, the concluding tremors of the first series overlapped the initial tremors of the second.
- supersede "These orders supersede your passes.
- supervised Sometimes plays that are not supervised at all degenerate and become worse than none.
- suppressed I consider it to be a most wonderful book, and should deeply regret to see the work of so great a master as Sudermann suppressed in England.
- Surpassed Every man there, including Ramiro's table companions, was white to the lips; for accustomed though they might be to horrors in that brigand's nest, this was a horror that surpassed anything they had ever witnessed.
- surprise "Now, this is a pleasant surprise.
- surprised She did not often find herself surprised.
- surprises "It surprises me," said the Elder, "to find you so cheerful as you be.