What is the correct spelling for SURPERVISER?
This word (Surperviser) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPERVISER
- more daedalean
- supervise The new State received a provisional form of government after Marengo, a small council being appointed to supervise civil affairs at the capital, Milan.
- supervised The letters of the whole party must be supervised by the acting Governor.
- supervises An Inspector-General of Dispensaries supervises the medical administration of each province, and medical schools have been organized at Calcutta, Madras, Bombay, Lahore, and Agra.
- supervisor An hour passed while the supervisor sat in his office.
- supervisors In due season present it to the supervisors who were elected at your town meeting.
- supervisory On such ratification the supervisory control of Congress was withdrawn, and the new State authorized to assume its sovereignty, and the inhabitants of the Territory became citizens of a State.
- surprise He looked at her with some surprise.