What is the correct spelling for SURPICE?
This word (Surpice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPICE
- space Curiously enough, I saw three of these within the space of a few minutes.
- spice We learn from the history of Worcester that an order was made in 1641 that the bakers were not to make spice bread or short cakes, "inasmuch as it enhaunced the price of butter."
- spicy Though the flavors of tea, coffee, and cocoa are so different, they all depend for their effect upon a spicy-tasting substance, called caffein from its having been first separated out of coffee.
- surplice Mrs. Wesley took the surplice, as she invariably took her husband's, to carry it home and hang it in the wardrobe.
- surprise Perhaps it won't be altogether a surprise.