What is the correct spelling for SURPIRES?
This word (Surpires) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPIRES
- am apposite
- cock a doodle doo
- concurs with
- gat angry
- man or woman of learning
- most caviling
- SPARES He spares no pains to pull that tooth.
- SPIRES Travelling through Spires, Carlsruhe, and Pforzheim, they came on the 16th to Stuttgardt, where they found Henry Kienlin, of Pforzheim, who, as the reader will remember, had won so large a place in their love and esteem on their former journey.
- Spores He claimed that there is an early stage of tuberculosis, in which the spores are floating in the blood stream; he put large numbers of patients upon a diet of lean beef, ground and cooked, and he cured them of tuberculosis, and if one of them would break the diet and yield to a craving for starch or sugar, Salisbury claimed that he could find it out an hour or two later by examining a drop of their blood under the microscope.
- suppress "I can only do my best," said Lady Castleton, endeavouring to suppress a sigh.
- surprise 17. John John's coming was a surprise.
- surprises Thus old age surprises us while we are mere children in moral growth.