What is the correct spelling for SURPIRISED?
This word (Surpirised) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPIRISED
- spirited No less characteristic was her high-spirited return to the village the next morning, "not choosing that they should have the vanity to say they made me quit."
- supervised These exercises should be carried out slowly and deliberately, with the feet bare, and they should be carefully supervised until the patient thoroughly understands what is aimed at.
- suppressed He turned to Archelaus, who had followed him into the office in a state of suppressed excitement.
- surprise She turned over and looked with surprise.
- surprised She said how surprised she was that he should be so.
- Surpassed Everything succeeded according to my mind; my wishes were anticipated and desires always surpassed by the assistance of my new servant.
- surprises What is't surprises you, Antiphila?
- most caviling