What is the correct spelling for SURPIRSES?
This word (Surpirses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPIRSES
- am apposite
- being sleepy
- compass mind
- most caviling
- Spices Sugar, coffee and spices.
- SPIRES "Those long spires of blue ones-we'll have a lot of those," Colin was announcing.
- supposes "One supposes," proceeded Ashton-Kirk, "that she has not much interest in him."
- suppress But the armed warriors around him had actually been sent forth to suppress it.
- surmises But in these histories every degree of relation has been founded upon idle surmises: and is uniformly to be set aside.
- surpass What it has done, however, is to give me even more incentive to surpass his most paranoid assumptions.
- surpasses In 1776 he took his seat in Congress and remained until he affixed his signature to that Declaration of Rights which burst the chains of material bondage-gave birth to our nation in a day-astonished gazing millions-shook the British throne to its centre and gave us a Republic that surpasses all Greek-all Roman fame.
- surplices The five clergymen came from the back of the chancel in their white surplices.
- surpluses Let the surpluses of those years, in which no reimbursement of principal falls, be applied to buy up our paper on the exchange of Amsterdam, and thus anticipate the demands of principal.
- surprise I want to surprise him; don't say anything to him about it."
- surprises The night has been full of surprises.