What is the correct spelling for SURPISES?
This word (Surpises) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPISES
- being sleepy
- compass mind
- executive search agency
- most caviling
- purposes Vague, very vague, of course, were the new purposes and plans that had so suddenly sprang up because of her influence, but the desire to lead a clean life had touched his heart, and since his old calling had never been pleasing to him, he did not for a moment doubt his ability to succeed.
- Spices Put in it Limon-peel and Cloves, or what best pleaseth your taste of Herbs or Spices.
- supposes He supposes them to follow a train of thought, something like this: The life of a creature is that perfection and flourish of its faculties, of which its constitution is capable, and which some of the race are destined to reach.
- surmises De Spain arranged his business to wait at Calabasas for her, and was there, after two days, doing little but waiting and listening to McAlpin's stories about the fire and surmises as to strange men that lurked in and about the place.
- surpass As a situation of wild, adventurous peril, assuredly this one would be hard to surpass.
- surpasses The pearl-grey, snow-white, lavender and green masses seem to mingle together, blending imperceptibly from one to the other, making a novel and beautiful effect that surpasses the rarest dreams of the most gifted decorative painter.
- surplices The cassock is also worn by choristers and choirmen under their surplices.
- surpluses Expansion of grape vineyards, olive groves, and other fruit and vegetable growing has also been promoted to develop larger exportable surpluses.
- surprise Thought I'd give him a pleasant surprise."
- surprises "Nothing surprises me that man can do," said the Colonel; "or I should be surprised.