What is the correct spelling for SURPRAIS?
This word (Surprais) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRAIS
- suppress He went forward to meet his uncle, prepared to suppress the agitation he must feel, whatever news he was to hear.
- supra So too, their marvellously rapid apprehension of the complex meanings and implications of life betokens Supra-conscious mentality.
- surpass They awoke men's fancy by their gorgeous pictures of the past, and imagination strove to surpass them by its creations.
- surprise Mr. Enderbury looked at Mr. Gubb with surprise.
- surprised It surprised Terry to feel that he had forgotten about fear.
- am antsy
- bringing home
- cock a doodle doo
- most caviling