What is the correct spelling for SURPRAISE?
This word (Surpraise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRAISE
- most caviling
- praise Yet he desired a verdict-of praise.
- sprays This fountain stood in about the center of the Valley and sent many sprays of new milk into the air, from whence it fell in graceful curves into a big basin of pure white marble.
- surpass In all facilities for marine armament Russia is fully abreast of if it does not surpass most of the nations of Europe.
- surprise I am going to give her a little surprise.
- surprised The question surprised her.
- surprises It surprises us that the historian who noticed it as above failed to use much important matter contained in it which was lacking in the report that he preferred to this.
- upraise Thrice Neptune ventur'd to upraise his arms Grim frowning,-thrice the flames too fierce he found, And shrunk beneath the waters.