What is the correct spelling for SURPRESES?
This word (Surpreses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRESES
- contracts for
- Cypresses It is moonlight, and she can see the avenue as far as the grove of cypresses.
- most caviling
- sprees He's never gone more than a year at the furthest, and you can't make it out habitual drunkenness, either, when it's just sprees.
- spruces The stream drowned the faint rustling of the spruces in a great dominant note, and he set his lips as he recognized its depth of tone and volume.
- supposes Mama says she supposes that ever so many other children have been born on that day.
- suppress "It was a lucky day for both of us when you dragged that same Sobuza out of the water, over the Umgeni Falls, and a lucky day for me when Cetywayo took it into his head that it was time to suppress the Igazipuza," he said seriously.
- suppressed This, however, was as suddenly suppressed.
- suppresses The average speaker is afraid to let himself go, and continually suppresses his emotions.
- surpasses But the exploits of our cavalry, in the late expedition in the rear of Lee's army, surpasses any thing ever achieved on this continent.
- surpluses The corner had been turned, and progressive financial relief was at length afforded the long-suffering Egyptian people in the year 1890. After several years of financial betterment, it was decided to devote future surpluses to remunerative objects, such as works of irrigation, railway extension, the construction of hospitals, prisons, and other public buildings, and in the improvement of the system of education.
- surprise That was no surprise.
- surprised I never was more surprised.
- surprises The surprises were coming too fast for Philander to adjust to them.