What is the correct spelling for SURPRESSED?
This word (Surpressed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRESSED
- most caviling
- pressed After a minute, he pressed it again.
- queues up
- repressed But our hearts were not so light as before, and although we did not show it, I knew full well that many a joke was checked, and many a laugh repressed, for the memory of our dead shipmate.
- stressed When the landing grid moved the stressed area up or down-why-that was it.
- suppress Though there was much in this speech to suggest thought and speculation, nothing in it struck me so forcibly as the impertinence of calling Mr. Cleremont Cleremont, and it was all I could do to suppress the rebuke that was on my lips.
- suppressed Harriet darted across the room with a suppressed cry; the old fear had seized her again.
- suppresses The Buddha said that he taught a middle path equally distant from luxury and from self-mortification, but Europeans are apt to be struck by his condemnation of pleasure and to be repelled by a system which suppresses so many harmless activities.
- Surpassed Since the year 1585, these were the only provincial presses allowed by law, and removed as they were from the turmoil of conflicting parties, and the severity of trade competition, in which the London printers lived, their work showed more uniformity of excellence, and on the whole surpassed that of the London printers.
- surprise Mr. Sztolarik showed no surprise at the offer.
- surprised "Well, my good man," said Gregorics surprised, "still silent?"
- surprises For he has been summoned thither in a manner that somewhat surprises him.