What is the correct spelling for SURPRIASED?
This word (Surpriased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRIASED
- suppressed Then she smiled a glad welcome up at the keen eyes which peered down into her own, and her voice broke the silence in a gentle, suppressed tone.
- surprise The hunter showed some surprise as Nelatu uttered the name.
- surprised You-you're not even surprised?
- upraised A tender youth thou wert of warrior might, And all the land did with thy fame resound, As Cathbad, the magician, named thee 'Culann's hound' Loud o'er Mid Luachair road the chariot roll'd, Round Shab Fuad desolate and grand, Till Ere with hate the hero did behold, Hast'ning to sweep the foemen from the land, His sword flash'd red and radiant in his hand, In sunny splendour was his spear upraised, And hovering o'er his head the light of heroes blazed He comes!
- Surpassed The army's appetite for scandal is surpassed only by its bravery in war.
- surprises Solitude and neglect had no surprises for him, and it seemed natural enough that his mother and her maids should be too busy to remember his presence.
- most caviling