What is the correct spelling for SURPRICES?
This word (Surprices) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRICES
- being sleepy
- contracts for
- most caviling
- spruces It was a warm sunny day and, as he went up the hill, he heard the music of the spruces so plainly that it astonished him.
- surplices Here I heard very good music, the first time that ever I remember to have heard the organs and singing-men in surplices in my life.
- surprise He ran home as fast as he could, but paused with surprise before the house.
- surprised Shouldn't be surprised at all!"
- surprises It is one of the surprises of England, a place at once so little, so charming and so unexpected that it is extraordinary it is not more famous.