What is the correct spelling for SURPRIESES?
This word (Surprieses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRIESES
- most caviling
- puts sea
- sunrises It is less strange that Chaucer's sunrises should bear a certain resemblance to other sunrises, than that his men and women should be so strikingly individual.
- suppress She turned aside; it was all she could do to suppress the tears that rose to her eyes.
- suppresses In the quarter near this seventy bodies have been found in the mud, and as the Government suppresses the number and buries them all immediately, there are probably many more.
- surpasses The variety of objects that men have used to write upon almost surpasses imagination, ranging from mountain walls to the ivory shoulders of Rider Haggard's heroine in his "Mr. Meeson's Will."
- surprise I never was so taken by surprise in my life; tell me all about yourself; tell me how you came to come, where you are-and all about it."
- surprised Why were they surprised?
- surprises Political surprises in the United States are almost the rule.