What is the correct spelling for SURPRIISED?
This word (Surpriised) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRIISED
- most caviling
- supervised The county courts supervised the vestries and held a yearly "orphans' court," which looked after the material and educational welfare of all orphans.
- suppressed She was in such a state of suppressed excitement that she could stop at nothing.
- Surpassed I have known many gifted women, among them many gifted authoresses, but I have not known any woman who could have surpassed Lady Russell in the varied charms of her conversation.
- surprise "No, it doesn't surprise me.
- surprised I was surprised, too.
- surprises There will be some surprises in that.
- surprising I might indeed have given you notice on the way, but I wished to reserve to myself the happiness of surprising you.
- upraised And she turned, with smiling eyes and a hand upraised to her disordered hair, to note the new-comer.