What is the correct spelling for SURPRING?
This word (Surpring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRING
- getting off the point
- having reference to
- more enjoying
- sparing Yes, and sparing papa.
- sparring He had failed-as he knew he would always fail-in a sparring contest, for the reason that Deerfoot was so quick that he could not touch him; but one of the necessities of a wrestling match is that the contestants shall first seize each other.
- springy The light springy tough construction of the Atom had saved her.
- spurring When the traveller came up with them he saluted them courteously, and spurring his mare was passing them without stopping, but Don Quixote called out to him, "Gallant sir, if so be your worship is going our road, and has no occasion for speed, it would be a pleasure to me if we were to join company."
- supine Here the patient is placed in the supine position.