What is the correct spelling for SURPRISEING?
This word (Surpriseing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRISEING
- gave new lease life
- most caviling
- snarling up
- Suppressing Once more the king's face clouded, but suppressing the harsh words which trembled on his lips, he only answered, turning towards the house: "Let us come to our mother now; she begged me to bring you as soon as you arrived.
- surpassing Then went he forth sighing and returned to her, and dwelt sadly in the presence of his lady, filled with a surpassing love.
- surprise I took her too suddenly by surprise!
- surprised Ingeborg stood looking at him with a surprised face.
- surprises Nothing surprises me, Captain.
- surprising It is not surprising, therefore, that I should desire to make a great man out of you.
- surprisingly Sattell surprisingly answered the first call.
- uprising To-day the uprising of Socialist ideals, of the power of Trade Unions, and especially the formation of International Unions, show us that we are on the verge of this third stage.