What is the correct spelling for SURPRIZE?
This word (Surprize) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRIZE
- most caviling
- prize There was a prize in the old blind evidently.
- sprite Like a sprite she was back at the house and running upstairs, calling for Mrs. Forbes.
- spruce Now at last the seeds of the spruce find the soil rich enough again to sprout and grow.
- surplice The boy-soprano, clad in white surplice, stood in the organ loft.
- surprise Unc' Billy looked up in surprise.
- surprised She looked up at him, surprised.
- surprises If your mother likes surprises, arrange the party to be one if possible, but if she is like most mothers she will prefer to know what's going on and so be prepared.