What is the correct spelling for SURPRIZED?
This word (Surprized) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRIZED
- continues on
- most caviling
- Prized But to be deprived of their coffee, that much-prized luxury of the prairie traveller, was a great chagrin.
- Satirized Mr. Percival Leigh contributes a second story to the "Fiddle-Faddle Fashion-book," in which the novel of fashionable life, not uncommon fifty years ago, is satirized under the title of "Belleville: a Tale of Fashionable Life," not less happily than the sanguinary and terribly romantic writers are treated in the burlesque of Grabalotti.
- Spruced Sure, he was all spruced up now, ready to make a polite courtesy call at the big house.
- summarized Conditions are so completely summarized, and his thoughts are so frankly given, that the paragraphs had best be given entire.
- suppressed Two-three days go by during which they are consumed with impatience;-then one morning when Trude is in the garden Johannes comes rushing down, breathless and red in the face with suppressed laughter.
- Surpassed "Eugene Wellington has already surpassed him in getting hold of some things he never quite reached to, being an older man.
- surprise It had come so suddenly that it had taken Peter entirely by surprise.
- surprised Deirdre was not surprised.
- surprises Surprises were welcome to her, for she got few.