What is the correct spelling for SURPRIZEING?
This word (Surprizeing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRIZEING
- springing Strictly speaking, it was not a lamp, but only a gorgeous lamp-stand, with one perpendicular shaft, and six branches, three springing, one above another, from each side of the shaft, and all curving up to the same height.
- surpassing This was surpassing the almost forgotten Richard Wagner.
- surprise Marjorie cried out in surprise.
- surprised Won't she be surprised?
- surprising By way of reply, Helen did the most surprising thing.
- surprisingly Inasmuch as Lyon, before it welcomed the art of printing, had established some reputation for the manufacture of playing-cards, the number of rude and badly cut illustrations is indeed surprisingly large.
- uprising No page of history is more crowded with thrilling interest than that which records the uprising of the Hungarians, in 1848-49, in a gallant attempt to recover their constitutional rights.
- Satirizing Arrived at Mourzuk at about 4 P.M. I here thought of a squib which had been published in a rival paper at Malta, representing me as "The Consul of the Blacks at Mourzuk" in allusion to and satirizing my anti-slavery propensities.
- Prizing "I felt all I have described; and yet, and yet, I lingered on, prizing too dearly the happiness of the present hour, to risque it by any avowal of sentiments, which might have banished me from your presence for ever.
- Sprucing After breakfast, as Bart was sprucing up the room, and Frank was vainly trying to prepare himself for the first recitation, but simply sat staring in a bewildered way at the book he held, the former said: You don't know what a slick trick you did last night, Merriwell!
- Suppressing Far more often we find the ruler occupied in suppressing the wise man and his wisdom.
- summarizing 6. Use a summarizing word, in general, to collect the parts of a long complex sentence.
- surprises Golaud surprises the pair, and tells them they are children.
- most caviling
- snarling up
- gave new lease life