What is the correct spelling for SURPROSED?
This word (Surprosed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPROSED
- supposed What she was offered was a situation as a servant, but she decided that it would be more pleasant here than she supposed it must generally be in England.
- suppressed He wrung the hand which it had cost him a suppressed effort to take, and for the moment his doubts faded away.
- surprise She looked up with surprise.
- surprised How surprised Stephen would be!
- Spruced It had showered the night before and the world, in its spring dress, looked as though it had been washed and spruced for their approval.
- Superposed The old houses are echeloned along the face of the rock, superposed the one on the other, calcined by the sun as they face south, and the rock behind cuts off all northern winds and reflects the glare of the southern sun.
- Surpassed When properly maintained they possess many of the qualities found in good stone or gravel roads, and so far as beauty is concerned they cannot be surpassed.
- surprises On the following morning new surprises awaited me.
- most caviling