What is the correct spelling for SURPRSES?
This word (Surprses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRSES
- contracts for
- most caviling
- sprees Robb's sprees were not bestial like Penton's; they were dead, harmless.
- spruces A great flock of crossbills swooped down into the spruces, and stopped whistling in their astonishment.
- supposes The soul sees no cause to fear; it supposes that all the work is done, and that it has only to pass into eternity, and to enjoy this good Sovereign, who already gives himself to the soul in so much fulness.
- suppress "I wish you had told us sooner," said Andrew, trying to suppress his indignation.
- suppresses Then she suppresses the last gas-tap, and follows on into the front room, where the three sit talking in undertones for perhaps an hour.
- surpasses The dress circle surpasses all others for the beauty and fashion which it contains.
- surpluses "Them Jenkinses," said Mrs. Hudgers, who lived next door, "is orful stuck up sence they got the sudsin' of them surpluses."
- surprise "He called in to see me; quite a surprise to me it was.
- surprised "Well, you talk as if you were surprised.
- surprises A moment later, her sister continued: "What surprises me is that I haven't once seen Monsieur Gustave, or met him anywhere, since my wedding.