What is the correct spelling for SURPRSING?
This word (Surprsing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURPRSING
- spring Sweet water's dimpling laugh from tap or spring; Holes in the ground; and voices that do sing; – Great Lover, The by Rupert Brooke
- spurring He lacked the sharp spurring to do better and better, the censure of a master, who was greatly his superior.
- surprise And to my surprise I look through your eyes – Once More I Can See by Unknown Author
- surprised and when the package comes she'll be so surprised i'm doin things to her friend that she could only fantasize about cuz we never tried,hope the tiers that fall from her eyes burn down the house with her inside – My Revenge by ne-yo
- surprisingly "All the same, my dear," she said surprisingly, "freedom's best!"
- uprising If favorable, the conclusion was drawn that the sign was a favorable one and hence in the event of its recurrence some favorable incident might be expected according to existing circumstances-victory in an impending battle, suppression of an uprising, recovery of some member of the royal household who may be lying ill, good crops at the approaching harvest or whatever the case may be-or in general a favorable answer to any question put by a ruler.
- most caviling
- snarling up
- gave new lease life