What is the correct spelling for SURRISE?
This word (Surrise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SURRISE
- am ambitious
- am antsy
- cerise I could have talked for an hour after I had met Cerise, if I had not been interrupted: as it was, I cut the matter short."
- curries The Sinclairs and the Bromptons and the Curries are to dine here tonight.
- droop over
- drops like hot potato
- Hurries A rain cloud sweeping along the distant hills has hidden them from sight, and the rack hurries overhead driven before the stormy wind.
- inter laced
- saris A week-end visit to the Metropolis for a round of shopping was a common habit of the ladies of Muktiarbad, with its handy train service; and if it added considerably to the cost of living, what would you, when the bazaar sold only Manchester goods in bales, and saris for feminine apparel?
- scurries As he rolls in over the gunwale a heavy splash is heard, and some cumbrous body scurries from the slimy bank into the water, whilst at the same moment the foremost hound, a magnificent creature, as big and as lithe as a panther, springs boldly after the receding boat.
- series It would be, in his opinion, a series of perfect days.
- sucrose During storage some apples appear to undergo further ripening, resulting in partial inversion of the sucrose, and there is a slight loss of weight, due to the formation of carbon dioxide.
- sunrise This was soon after sunrise on the 12th of April, when our fleet was standing to the northward, about five leagues north-west of Prince Rupert's Bay, with a light breeze.
- surmise In a great many instances there does not seem to be any plausible explanation for an outbreak of the disease and one can only surmise as to its origin.
- surprise He stared at her in surprise.